Sachiya Steel International is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F11 Threaded Forged Fittings, which have good creep and oxidation resistance. However, Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Elbow Fittings is not fully stain – proof in low-oxygen, high – salinity, or poor air – circulation environments. We are one of the renowned trader and suppliers of Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Tee Fitting which is a high – chromium alloy having excellent resistance to many corrosive aqueous media and high temperature atmospheres. The resistance of Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Cross Fitting in Nitric acid plus hydrofluoric acid mixtures lends itself to pickle shop duties.
Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Coupling Fitting is also known as high performance alloys, and can be formed in different shapes. In addition to its corrosion resistance, Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Cap Fitting has high strength, good metallurgical stability and favorable fabrication characteristics. The high chromium content gives Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Cross Fittings excellent resistance to aqueous corrosion by oxidizing acids (especially nitric acid) and salts and to suffixation at high – temperatures.
Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Bend Fitting is a precipitation hardened steel that provides high strength and hardness, excellent fatigue properties, good corrosion resistance, good formability, and minimum distortion upon heat treatment. The formability of Alloy Steel F11 Forged Threaded Union Fittings is good for its yield strength and hardness range.
Alloy Steel F11 Threaded Forged Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Threaded Forged Fittings|
|Alloy Steel F11||0.05-0.15||0.3-0.6||0.5-1||0.03||0.03||1-1.5||0.044-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)