Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F12 Socket Weld Fittings, which is available in personalized and also in different designs and sizes to our clients. The crevice corrosion resistance of Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fitting can be in excess of that of the 6 % Mo grades in some cases. Copper content in Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fitting adds resistance to sulphuric and other reducing acids, particularly in the very aggressive “mid concentration” range.
We are a renowned name in this domain engaged in providing Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Cap Elbow Fitting. We have gained immense client`s appreciation for Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings, owing to our excellent product quality and transparent dealings. For maximum corrosion resistance to chemical environments, Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is essential that the stainless steel surface be free of all heat tints or oxide formed during forging, annealing, or heat treating.
All surfaces of Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings must be ground or polished to remove any traces of oxide and surface decarburization. The parts of Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fitting should then immerse in a warm solution of 10 % – 20 % nitric acid to remove any residual iron, where a thorough water rinse should follow the nitric acid treatment.
Alloy Steel F12 Forged Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Alloy Steel F12||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)