Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F12 Threaded Forged Fittings, which provides valuable property combinations peculiarly well suited for aerospace applications. In high – heat treated conditions, these Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Elbow Fittings possesses excellent mechanical properties. Our Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Tee Fitting also provides benefits for other applications requiring high strength and good corrosion resistance – by means of excellent properties at temperatures up to 600 Degree F.
These Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Cross Fitting requires three steps in heat treating including austenite conditioning, cooling to transform the austenite to martensitic, and precipitation hardening. This addition in our Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Cap Fitting is made to reduce or eliminate chromium carbide precipitation – resulting from welding or exposure to high temperatures. These Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Bend Fitting in its cold rolled, hardened and tempered condition is used in countless applications similar to Cold Rolled High Carbon but with the advantages inherent in being excellent alloy and at moderate cost.
Our Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Coupling Fitting in its pre – hardened condition is stocked by us in coils ready for slitting to exact widths for press feed operations or to exact size blanks. These Alloy Steel F12 Forged Threaded Bend Fittings are just machinable, and then can be age hardened to achieve quite high strengths.
Alloy Steel F12 Threaded Forged Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Threaded Forged Fittings|
|Alloy Steel F12||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)