Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Fittings, which has reasonably good cold working properties and can be moderately drawn and formed in the annealed condition. Because of the wide range of widths and thicknesses and the variety of tempers produced in our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Elbow Fitting and cut lengths, no flatness tolerances have been established for cold rolled stainless steel. Flatness on temper rolled in these Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Tee Fittings cannot be guaranteed.
This aging treatment in our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Cross Fittings is so low in temperature that there is no significant distortion. These Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Cap Fitting are therefore well suited to production of long shafts, which require no re – straightening after heat treatment. Parts of our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Coupling Fitting should be preheated at 350 Degree F / 400 Degree F (180 Degree C / 205 Degree C) to prevent cracking, particularly in heavy sections. Since these Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Bend Fittings is air hardening, parts should be annealed immediately after welding.
Our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Union Fitting are therefore well suited to production of long shafts, which require no re – straightening after heat treatment. For better machinability, these Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Bushing Fittings reduces annealing temperature to give higher hardness.
Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Threaded Forged Fittings|
|Alloy Steel F22||0.05-0.15||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.045||0.8-1.25||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)