Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy Steel F5 Nipple, which is also a component of most stainless steel alloys. Alloy Steel F5 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is needed because most HSLA steels have directionally sensitive properties. Formability and impact strength of Alloy F5 Hexagon Nipple can vary significantly when tested longitudinally and transversely to the grain. Carbon content is always present in Alloy Steel F5 One End Threaded Nipple, where the amount of carbon is the key, where in all categories except martensitic, level is kept quite low.
Heat treating of Alloy F5 Both End Threaded Nipple is done by heating to a high temperature, quenching and then tempering develops the martensitic phase. Chromium content in Alloy Steel F5 Concentric Swaged Nipple is a highly reactive element and accounts for the “passive” nature of all steels. Alloy Steel F5 Eccentric Swaged Nipple is available in a wide variety of chemistries made for environments ranging from mildly corrosive to highly corrosive, and can have chromium content up to the 20 % plus range.
The hardened Alloy Steel F5 Hex Nipple is extremely resistant to abrasive wear and high surface pressure. The excellent mechanical properties of this AS F5 Hexagon Reducing Nipple are achieved through heat treatment. However, more reactive AS F5 Hexagon Nipple in the electrochemical series must be chosen for coating, especially when chipping of the coating is expected.
Table Of Contents
Alloy Steel F5 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182, ASME SA 182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000, 3000, 6000, 9000|
|Alloy Steel F5||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5-1.0||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)