Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy Steel F91 Nipple, which are steels by means of having superior machining properties. By means of increasing amounts of corrosion relative to abrasion, the wear resistance of our Alloy F91 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is seen to improve dramatically with respect to mild steel or other grades of proprietary abrasion – resistant materials. This Alloy F91 Hexagon Nipple is dual stabilized with niobium and titanium to provide good weld ductility and resistance to inter – granular corrosion in the weld heat affected zone, which can be formed using a wide range of roll forming, mild stretch – bending or common drawing operations.
Furthermore, our sales personnel are trained extensively to understand the product qualities of our Alloy F91 One End Threaded Nipple and applications associated by means of specialty steels and this knowledge is used to service the requirements of our customers. This Alloy F91 Both End Threaded Nipple also offers higher creep, stress – to – rupture, and tensile strength at elevated temperatures.
In addition to excellent corrosion resistance and strength properties, our Alloy F91 Concentric Swaged Nipple as well provides excellent fabricability and formability which are typical of the austenitic stainless steels. We at Sachiya Steel International support our customers and represent our suppliers with high caliber technical personnel and laboratory facilities for to manufacture this Alloy F91 Eccentric Swaged Nipple.
Table Of Contents
Alloy Steel F91 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182, ASME SA 182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000, 3000, 6000, 9000|
|Alloy Steel F91||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5-1.0||0.03||0.03||8-10||0.9-1.1|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)