Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Brass Tube to Male Fittings, which resists most oxidizing acids and can withstand all ordinary rusting. There is little overall difference in corrosion resistance among of Brass Tube Fittings, but slight differences in chemical composition do make certain grades more resistant than others do against particular chemicals or atmospheres. Brass Compression Fittings is non – magnetic steel which cannot be hardened by heat treatment, but instead must be cold worked to obtain higher tensile strengths. Brass Compression Tube Fittings has superior corrosion resistance and is generally nonmagnetic, along with harden able only by cold working.
Brass Male Connector Fittings is immune to foodstuffs, sterilizing solutions, most of the organic chemicals and dyestuffs, and a wide variety of inorganic chemicals. Because of its ability to withstand the corrosive action of various acids found in fruits, meats, milk, and vegetables, Brass Ferrule Fittings is used for sinks, table tops, coffee urns, stoves, refrigerators, milk and cream dispensers, and steam tables.
Brass Double Ferrule Fittings are not ideal in temperature range 427 Degree C – 816 Degree C where precipitation of chromium carbides occurs. Due to layer – wise building method, Brass Ferrule Tube Fittings have a certain anisotropy which could be seen from mechanical properties. Generally, machining characteristics of Brass Double Ferrule Tube Fittings are similar to those of austenitic stainless steels.
Brass Tube to Male Pipes Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B135 ASME SB135 / ASTM B36 ASME SB36|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
|Thread||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Brass, 300/1000/3000PSI|
|Melting Point -Liquidus||1650 F|
|Melting Point -Solidus||1630 F|
|Density||0.307 lb/in3at 68 F|
|Electrical Resistivity||39.90 ohms – cmil/ft @ 68 F|
|Electrical Conductivity||26 %IACS @ 68 F|
|Thermal Conductivity||67 Btu · ft/(hr · ft2·oF)at 68F|
|Modulas of Elasticity in Tension||14000 ksi|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)