Sachiya Steel International is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Carbon Steel A694 Threaded Forged Fittings, which is used in a wide range of marine, oil and gas environments. Regarding cold workability in ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Lateral Tee, care is required as proof stress is high and elongation is low in comparison with SS 304. ASME SA 694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Hexagonal Plug is commonly used in the mining, marine, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and chemical engineering industries. Typical applications of ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Hex Plug include flanges, pumps, valves, chokes, connecters and manifolds.
We recommend you contact your welding consumables supplier who should provide you full assistance and information of welding ASME SA 694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Bushing. Use of welding electrodes for ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Union is recommended, where pre – heating and post – heating are not necessary. In welding, the inter-pass temperature for ASME SA 694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Coupling should be no more than 100 Degree C in order to prevent formation of intermetallic compounds.
Solution annealing of ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Fittings should be performed at 1100 Degree C and higher followed by being quenched in water or rapidly cooled by other means. ASME SA 694 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Cap is among the most common super steel grade in the market.
Carbon Steel A694 Threaded Forged Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A694 & ASME SA694, A694N|
|Size||:||1/8″ NB to 4″ NB|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Threaded Forged Fittings|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Forgeding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)