Sachiya Steel International is Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Cupro Nickel 90 Tube to Male Fittings, where we are made these for utilizing superb raw materials. Typically, Cu-Ni 90 / 10 Tube Fittings is used as sea water condenser systems and desalination plants owing to good resistance against sea water corrosion and also for pipe work in chemical plants. Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Compression Fittings are a copper-nickel alloy with an alpha – phase structure, which exhibits superior corrosion resistance in seawater. Copper Nickel 90 / 10 Ferrule Tube Fittings are used in the Heat exchangers, Desalination for its very good corrosive resistance.
Furthermore, Cu-Ni 90 / 10 Double Ferrule Tube Fittings is resistant to bio-fouling pro viding various economic benefits, and is relatively insensitive to stress corrosion. Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Male Connector Fittings contain 90 % copper and differ in strength and maximum sea water velocity levels they can handle but it is also the more economic and extensively used. Copper Nickel 90 / 10 Compression Tube Fittings is often used in Condensers, Condenser Plates, Evaporator Tubes , Ferrules , Heat Exchanger Tubes, Corrosion Resistance, Petrochemicals, Salt Water, Erosion and Impingement, Moderate Strength, Retains Strength at High Temperatures.
Cu-Ni 90 / 10 Male Connector Tube Fittings has nominal temperature coefficient of electric resistance, which is suitable for Marine condenser tube installations in place of Aluminum Brass, especially where higher water velocities are encountered.
Cupro Nickel 90/10 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 ASME SB366|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Nickel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Cupro Nickel 90/10||88.6 min||1.0 max||0.05 max||9-11 max||1.8 max||1 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|0.323 lb/in3 at 68 F||2260 F||50000 psi||20000 psi||30 %|
|Cupro Nickel 90/10||2.0872||C70600|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)