Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Hastelloy B2 Nipple, which are also known as high performance alloys. Alloy B2 Hexagon Reducing Nipple contains many elements in a variety of combinations designed to provide unique material properties for specific applications. Hastelloy B2 Hexagon Nipple can function at very high temperatures and in severe mechanical stress environments, and also where high surface stability is required. Hastelloy B2 One End Threaded Nipple have high creep and oxidation resistance, and are a wrought nickel – molybdenum alloy that can be used in the ‘as welded’ condition.
Strengthening of super alloys such as of Hastelloy B2 Both End Threaded Nipple is performed by solid – solution hardening, work hardening, and precipitation hardening methods. Hastelloy B2 Concentric Swaged Nipple has excellent resistance to all temperatures and concentrations of hydrochloric acid. Additionally, Hastelloy B2 Eccentric Swaged Nipple has good stress corrosion cracking and pitting resistance as well. However, due to the presence of high molybdenum content, Alloy B2 Hexagon Nipple is expensive.
Alloy B2 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is an alloy with controlled thermal expansion and an average coefficient of expansion in the temperature range 20 Degree C – 100 Degree C. Alloy B2 One End Threaded Nipple can be easily formed using all the conventional methods, and also can be welded using the traditional welding methods. Special precautions for Alloy B2 Both End Threaded Nipple should be taken to avoid excessive heat input.
Table Of Contents
Hastelloy B2 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366, ASTM SB 366, ASTM B564, ASME SB564|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
|Size||:||½” NB to 24″NB|
|Bending Radius||:||R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom|
|Balance||0.02 max||26.0-30.0||1.0 max||0.10 max||2.0 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||1.0 max||1.0 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|9.2 g/cm3||1370 °C (2500 °F)||Psi – 51,000, MPa – 350||Psi -1,10,000, MPa -760||40 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)