Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Hastelloy X Threaded Forged Fittings in a wide range, which has some excellent features to offer such as high tensile strength, fine finish standards, abrasion resistant, and more. Although Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Elbow Fittings (UNS N06002) is primarily noted for heat and oxidation resistance, it also has good resistance to chloride stress – corrosion cracking and has good resistance to carburization, excellent resistance to reducing or carburizing atmospheres. Oxidation resistance of Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Tee Fitting is excellent up to 2200 Degree F.
Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Cross Fitting has excellent forming and welding characteristics. Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Cap Fittings also has performed well in jet engine tailpipes, afterburner components, cabin heaters, and other aircraft parts. Meanwhile, these Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Bend Fittings are also being offered in customized sizes and shapes to our customers. Typical operating temperatures of Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Coupling Fitting are 500 Degree F to -20 Degree F.
Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Union Fittings can be bent up to 180 degrees with a maximum allowable thinning of 10 % and flattening of 8 % depending on tube OD and wall thickness and will maintain their physical properties. Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Plug Fitting can be ultrasonically tested in immersion and / or Mag Particle tested to ensure integrity after drilling. The weld is still good, where this is just a characteristic of Hastelloy X Forged Threaded Bushing Fitting.
Hastelloy X Threaded Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|X||Balance||8.0 -10.0||20.50 – 23.00||17.00 – 20.00||1.00 max||0.05 – 0.15||0.50 – 2.50||1.00 max||0.04 max||0.03 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.22 g/cm³||1355°C||655 MPa||240 MPa||35%|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)