Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of high quality Stainless Steel 317 Socket Weld Fittings, which has the highest machinability of any stainless steel, at about 85 % of that of free – machining carbon steel. These Stainless Steel 317 Forged Socket Weld Elbow has good resistance to scaling up to approximately 650 Degree C, but generally not recommended for use in temperatures between 400 Degree C and 580 Degree C, for the reason that of the reduction in mechanical properties. Heat this Stainless Steel 317 Forged Socket Weld Tee up to 925 Degree C – 1010 Degree C, followed by quenching in oil or air, where oil quenching is necessary for heavy sections.
These Stainless Steel 317 Forged Socket Weld Cap tempers, generally within the range 200 Degree C – 400 Degree C, to obtain a variety of hardness values and mechanical properties. We offer our customers with a variety of our top quality Stainless Steel 317 Forged Socket Weld Cross that are employed in various end uses in process industries, construction and architectural applications and are obtainable in diverse shapes and sizes.
These Stainless Steel 317 Forged Socket Weld Union are readily welded by all standard methods, but a pre – heat of 150 Degree C – 260 Degree C and post – weld annealing treatment is required to reduce the possibility of cracking.
Stainless Steel 317 Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|SS 317||0.08 max||2 max||1.0max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||3.0-4.0||11.0-15.0||57.845 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 317||1.4449||S31700||SUS 317|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)