Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Stainless Steel 347H Nipple, which serve as a very competitive alternative to expensive nickel alloys and high – alloy austenitic stainless steels in the most demanding applications, such as hot tropical seawater. In addition, Stainless Steel 347H Hexagon Reducing Nipple has only half the weight of steel. Our SS 347H Hexagon Nipple is non – magnetic and characterized by a high melting point, high strength – to – weight ratio and a low modulus of elasticity. These Stainless Steel 347H One End Threaded Nipple is highly resistant to a wide range of acids and bases, both organic and inorganic, which makes it an interesting and exceptional long – life alternative to other materials in highly demanding applications.
Our SS 347H Both End Threaded Nipple has very high resistance to chloride corrosion, combined with very high mechanical strength. Many elements and compounds that are not normally classified as alloys under high pressures, these Stainless Steel 347H Concentric Swaged Nipple are formed as metallic allotropes of non – metals.
The strength and resilience of our Stainless Steel 347H Eccentric Swaged Nipple has led to their frequent use in high – rise building and bridge construction, as well as most vehicles, many home appliances, tools, pipes, non – illuminated signs and railroad tracks. Painting, anodizing or plating are good ways to prevent corrosion of these 347H Stainless Steel Nipple.
Table Of Contents
SS 347H Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|SS 347H||0.04 – 0.10||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 20.00||8xC – 1.10||9.00 – 13.00||63.72 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1454 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 347H||1.4961||S34709||SUS 347H||–||–||–||X6CrNiNb18-12|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)