Sachiya Steel International is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Super Duplex Steel S32750 Threaded Forged Fittings, where we customize these products on the basis of the requirements detailed by customers at industry leading rates. Super Duplex S32750 Forged Threaded Elbow has 25 % chromium, 4 % molybdenum, and 7 % nickel. The high – temperature strength of Super Duplex S32760 Forged Threaded Tee is basically the same as Type 430 in the range of 950 Degree C to 1150 Degree C. The high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content gives high resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides Super Duplex S32750 Forged Threaded Cross with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Super Duplex S32760 Forged Threaded Cap should be noted that the strength increases abruptly below 900 Degree C. Meanwhile, these Super Duplex S32750 Forged Threaded Fittings are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. At high temperatures, above 2000 Degree F, Super Duplex S32760 Forged Threaded Coupling will become increasingly ferritic, becoming fully ferritic at temperatures just below the melting point.
Super Duplex S32750 Forged Threaded Union has higher nitrogen increases the temperature at which austenite is stable within the duplex structure. Super Duplex S32760 Forged Threaded Bushing facilitates the formation of austenite subsequent to a high temperature exposure such as in the heat – affected zone adjacent to a weld.
Super Duplex Steel S32750 / S32760 Forged Threaded Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|S32750||0.030 max||1.20 max||0.80 max||0.035 max||0.020 max||24.00 – 26.00||3.00 – 5.00||6.00 – 8.00||0.24 – 0.32||58.095 min|
|S32760||0.05 max||1.00 max||1.00 max||0.030 max||0.010 max||24.00 – 26.00||3.00 – 4.00||6.00 – 8.00||0.20 – 0.30||57.61 min|
|Grades||Density (g/cm 3)||Density (lb/in 3)||Melting Point (°C)||Melting Point (°F)|
|S32750 / S32760||7.8||0.281||1350||2460|
|Super Duplex 2507||1.4410||S32750 / S32760|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)