Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Fittings, where our engineers hire cutting – edge technology in the manufacture procedure to make these products. As a single – stage material, features of Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fitting are measured by chemistry (interstitial contamination and iron elements) and grain size. Linked to the other grades of commercially untainted titanium, Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings is feebler than Grade 3 to some extent, but sturdier than Grade 1 and similarly resistant to corrosion.
Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings is generally used in Marine and Chemical applications, Aerospace industry, Medical industry, Electroplating industry, etc. Meanwhile, Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. The parts of Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings have good strength – to – weight ratio, corrosion resistance and ductility.
Parts built with Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fitting can be machined, shot – peened and polished in as – built and heat treated states. These Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings is widely used in heat exchangers; where despite the low thermal conductivity of titanium the efficiency of heat transfer is high due to good strength, high resistance to erosion corrosion and the fouling resistance of the hard, smooth surface.
Table Of Contents
Titanium Grade 2 Forged Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B381 & ASME B381|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Titanium Gr.2||99.2 min||0.1 max||0.3 max||0.015 max||0.03 max||0.25 max||–||–|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|4.5 g/cm3||1665 °C (3030 °F)||Psi – 49900 , MPa – 344||Psi – 39900 , MPa – 275||20 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)