Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of AISI 4130 Socket Weld Fittings that are performance based and are extremely well – organized in nature. These AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings is an austenitic alloy considered for moderate to elevated corrosion resistance. Our AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fitting is low carbon soaring alloy austenitic steel that is extensively used in applications where the corrosion features of Stainless Steel 317L and Stainless Steel 316L are not sufficient. These AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fitting has been use proved more than a lot of years and was formerly industrialized to repel corrosion in diluted sulfuric acid.
Meanwhile, these AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings are as well being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer distributors & stockiest in these AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fitting, which is available in different specifications and designs to our customers, along with in made – to – order options.
Exceptions of our AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings are nitride parts, which have better wear resistance than would be expected from the carbon content alone. Fully hardened – and – tempered, these AISI 4130 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings have a good combination of strength and toughness, both at room temperature and low temperature.
AISI 4130 Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|AISI 4130||0.50 max||0.28-0.33||0.15-0.25||0.40-0.60||0.15-0.35||97.3-98.22||–||0.025 MAX||0.035 max||0.80-1.10|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.85 g/cm3||1432 ℃||560||460||21.50 %|
|AISI 4130||1.7218||G41300||JIS G4105||BS 970||25CrMo4|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)