Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy Steel F12 Nipple, which is being offered to our clients at best prices in market along with custom-made sizes and shapes. The difference between the steel grades is explained by the superior mechanical strength of this Alloy Steel F12 Hexagon Reducing Nipple. What all steels have in common is that their major “ingredient” (alloying element) is the metal iron, to which a small amount of carbon has been added in AS F12 Hexagon Nipple. Using its metallurgical expertise, we continue to achieve breakthroughs in the area of Alloy F12 One End Threaded Nipple, adding more specialized, higher performance products to the program.
With nitrogen added for improved welding properties, Alloy F12 Both End Threaded Nipple is used frequently in, for example, refineries with stress corrosion cracking (SCC) problems. Alloy F12 Concentric Swaged Nipple can, for example, serve as a very competitive alternative to expensive nickel alloys and high – alloy austenitic stainless steels in the most demanding applications, such as hot tropical seawater.
This phenomenon includes galvanic corrosion for Alloy Steel F12 Eccentric Swaged Nipple, in which two different metals form a galvanic couple. The volume loss for ferrite in this Alloy Steel F12 Hex Nipple increases by 20 % – 25 % compared with an increase of 100 % for the austenitic steel over the speed range used.
Table Of Contents
Alloy F12 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182, ASME SA 182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000, 3000, 6000, 9000|
|Alloy Steel F12||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)