Sachiya Steel International Is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy Steel Grade 7 Nuts And Bolts, which are commonly used in engineering industries & construction sites. Alloying elements in Alloy Steel Grade 7 Hex Head Bolts have an effect on the eutectoid temperature of the steel. Owing to years of industry experience and knowledge, we have been able to offer a supreme quality Alloy Steel Grade 7 Hex Head Nuts, which are provided on diverse specifications as per the demand of customers in a given time frame. Better – quality range of Alloy Steel Grade 7 Square Bolts is used in food industries, chemical industries, electrical industries, generator industries, shaft industries, cement industries, gas industries power project, etc.
We are extensively used for conveyance of fluids in Alloy Steel Grade 7 Square Nuts intended for critical high temperature and general. Alloy Steel Grade 7 Eye Bolts is also used is used in building construction, power generation and transmission, electronic product manufacturing, and the production of industrial machinery and transportation vehicles.
These Alloy Steel Grade 7 Eye Nuts has some great features to offer such as Durable, Rigid construction, Low maintenance, Corrosion proof, Premium quality, Durable in nature and more. Sachiya Steel International firmly believes in catering to the needs of the customers by way of supplying genuine – tested materials of Alloy Steel Grade 7 T-Bolts at extremely reasonable rates.
Table Of Contents
Alloy Steel GR 7 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A 194 ASME SA 194|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to GR 7 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|Alloy Steel GR 7||C||Mn||P||S||Si||Mo||Cr|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)