Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Nickel 200 Tube to Male Fittings, which has some outstanding quality of attributes such as durable, fine finish, dimensionally constant, and so on. These Nickel 200 Tube Fittings (UNS N02200) has a low annealed rigidity and very low work – toughening rate that is needed for cold establishing processes such as spinning, coining, deep drawing, and so on. For the reason that the alloy shows excellent corrosion resistance, our Nickel 200 Compression Fittings has been used in caustic solution, food handling machinery, all – purpose corrosion – resistant components and constructions.
These Nickel 200 Male Connector Fittings provide corrosion resistance in neutral and reducing media along with in oxidizing environments offered that the oxidizing media permits the establishment of an unreceptive oxide film. Meanwhile, our Nickel 200 Compression Tube Fittings are as well being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. These Nickel 200 Ferrule Fittings has a relatively low work – hardening rate, but it can be cold worked to moderately high strength levels while maintaining ductility.
Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer stockiest and trader of our quality Nickel 200 Double Ferrule Fittings, which are often required in complex applications, where corrosion and thermal resistance are demanded. These Alloy 200 Male Connector Fittings are nickel and chromium alloys, as well as nickel and molybdenum alloys with high – temperature resistant properties.
Nickel 200 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 ASME SB366|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Nickel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Nickel 200||0.15 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.01 max||0.25 max||0.40 max||99.0 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Nickel 200||8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||45 %|
|Nickel 200||2.4066||N02200||NW 2200||NA 11||НП-2||N-100M||Ni 99.2|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)