Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality SMO 254 Socket Weld Fittings, which is an austenite steel. SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings offered feature high finish strength in comparison to 316L and 317L austenitic stainless steel as well as superior ductility and impact strength. Further, SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fitting also come with higher resistance to abrasion, erosion as well as resistance to crevice corrosion in seawater. Even highly alloyed stainless steels such as SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings have limited applicability in environments which have halide ions, e.g. chloride, bromide and fluoride solutions.
It is for this reason that SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings has often been necessary to use such expensive materials such as nickel based alloys or titanium for these environments. SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fitting was developed with a view of offering a less expensive alternative to the conventional pricier alloys. With its high nitrogen content SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings has higher mechanical strength than most other austenitic stainless steels.
Similar to these, SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings is characterized by high ductility and impact strength as well as good weldability. Some of the other properties of SMO 254 Forged Socket Weld Lateral Tee Fittings include high resistance to stress corrosion cracking, good resistance to erosion corrosion, low magnetic permeability and others.
Table Of Contents
SMO 254 Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1320-1390 ℃||650||300||35 %|
|SMO 254||1.4547||S31254||2378||Z1 CNDU 20.18.06Az||X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)