Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 316 Tube to Female Pipes, where there are many different types of surface finish on stainless steel. In contrast, SS 316 Tube Fittings only show a gradual fall in the impact toughness value and are still well above 100 Degree C at -196 Degree C. SS 316L Compression Fittings are used across the whole temperature range from ambient to 1100 Degree C. A distinction is made between SS 316 Female Connector Fittings and heat – resisting steels, where this distinction is often blurred and it is useful to consider them as one range of steels.
Increasing amounts of Chromium and silicon impart greater oxidation resistance in SS 316L Ferrule Tube Fittings, whereas increasing amounts of Nickel impart greater carburization resistance. Some of these originate from the mill but many are applied later during processing of SS 316 Double Ferrule Tube Fittings, for example polished, brushed, blasted, etched and coloured finishes.
The importance of surface finish in determining the corrosion resistance of the surface of Stainless Steel 316L Compression Tube Fittings cannot be overemphasized. A rough surface finish of 316 Stainless Steel Female Connector Fittings can effectively lower the corrosion resistance to that of a lower grade of stainless steel. The standards for 316L Stainless Steel Female Connector Fittings have attempted to define the most common surface finishes.
Table Of Contents
Stainless Steel 316L Tube to Female Pipes Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
|Thread||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|316 – 316L||min.||–||–||–||–||–||16.0||2.0||10.0||–|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|316 – 316L||515||205||40||95||217|
|Grade||Density (kg/m3)||Elastic Modulus (GPa)||Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (m/m/0C)||Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||Specific Heat 0-1000C (J/kg.K)||Electrical Resistivity (n.m)|
|0-1000C||0-3150C||0-5380C||at 1000C||at 5000C|
|316 – 316L||8000||193||15.9||16.2||17.5||16.3||21.5||500||740|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)