Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter for Stainless Steel 316 Tube to Male Fittings, where minimum values of toughness are specified for different applications. Stainless Steel 316 Tube Fittings is possible for the magnetic permeability of austenitic steels to be changed during processing. For example, cold work and welding of Stainless Steel 316L Tube Fittings are liable to increase the amount of martensite and ferrite respectively in the steel. A familiar example of Stainless Steel 316 Compression Fittings is in a sink where the flat drainer has little magnetic response whereas the pressed bowl has a higher response due to the formation of martensite particularly in the corners.
In practical terms, Stainless Steel 316L Compression Fittings are used for “non-magnetic” applications, for example magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Stainless Steel 316 Male Run Tee are extensively used for service down to as low as liquid helium temperature (-269 degree C). Stainless Steel 316L Male Connector Fittings is largely due to the lack of a clearly defined transition from ductile to brittle fracture in impact toughness testing.
Toughness of SS 316 Ferrule Fittings is measured by impacting a small sample with a swinging hammer, where the distance which the hammer swings after impact is a measure of the toughness. The shorter the distance, the tougher SS 316 Double Ferrule Fittings as the energy of the hammer is absorbed by the sample.
Stainless Steel 316/316L Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|SS 316||0.08 max||2 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||11.00 – 14.00||67.845 min|
|SS 316L||0.035 max||2 max||1.00 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||10.00 – 14.00||68.89 min|
|Grade||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|SS 316||8.0 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 316L||8.0 g/cm3||1399 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 316||1.4401 / 1.4436||S31600||SUS 316||316S31 / 316S33||–||Z7CND17‐11‐02||X5CrNiMo17-12-2 / X3CrNiMo17-13-3|
|SS 316L||1.4404 / 1.4435||S31603||SUS 316L||316S11 / 316S13||03Ch17N14M3 / 03Ch17N14M2||Z3CND17‐11‐02 / Z3CND18‐14‐03||X2CrNiMo17-12-2 / X2CrNiMo18-14-3|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)