Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 316Ti Nipple, which is the stabilized version of SS 304. The 18 / 8 blend of chromium and nickel is tempered with titanium to give Stainless Steel 316Ti Hexagon Reducing Nipple protection from inter – granular corrosion that can occur after heat treatment. SS 316Ti Hexagon Nipple is protected from temperatures ranging from 800 Degree F to 1500 Degree F. SS 316Ti One End Threaded Nipple displays high strength and resistance to various forms of corrosions, including that from aqueous environments.
SS 316Ti Both End Threaded Nipple finds application in heavy welding components, along with dynamic environments that are subject to changes. However, the addition of titanium limits the application of Stainless Steel 316Ti Concentric Swaged Nipple in terms of working, which is further not recommended for certain welding techniques as it is not consumable. Beyond this, Stainless Steel 316Ti Eccentric Swaged Nipple has excellent forming characteristics, does not require annealing after being welded, and displays toughness in a range of temperatures.
The metal shows strength even when exposed to cryogenic temperatures, which further may be susceptible to stress corrosion cracking. Additionally, 316Ti Stainless Steel Nipple is often chosen over Type 304 for its increased resistance to creep and rupture. SS 316Ti Nipple is the higher – carbon modification of stainless steel 321, where in addition is stabilized by an addition of niobium to resist intergranular corrosion.
Table Of Contents
Stainless Steel 316Ti Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|SS 316Ti||0.08 max||2 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||10.00 – 14.00||68.395 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1399 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 316Ti||1.4571||S31635||SUS 316Ti||320S31||08Ch17N13M2T||Z6CNDT17‐123||X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)