Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 317L Nipple, which is used in the processing of mineral ores and concentrates. Reducing the impact of mining and quarrying on the landscape of Stainless Steel 317L Hexagon Reducing Nipple and on the environment is undoubtedly a key challenge facing the growing mining sector. Effective ore – processing practices and the efficient production of Stainless Steel 317L Hexagon Nipple can help to limit the environmental impact by reducing the volumes of material that have to be transported and processed by potentially hazardous thermal and chemical refining methods.
The strength of SS 317L One End Threaded Nipple, combined with its resistance to wear and corrosion, makes it a prime candidate for pumps, screens, filters, etc. An extensive program of cooking operations using household recipes has shown that, apart from aberrant values associated with new pans on first use of SS 317L Concentric Swaged Nipple, the contribution made by 19 % Cr / 9 % Ni stainless steel cooking utensils to chromium and nickel in the diet is negligible.
Stainless Steel 317L Eccentric Swaged Nipple is a highly durable material used in many qualified applications. Like all materials, the production of 317L Stainless Steel Nipple and use affect the environment in many different ways. As the family of alloys collectively known as SS 317L Nipple continues to expand, so do their potential applications throughout industry.
Table Of Contents
SS 317L Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|SS 317L||0.035 max||2 max||1.00 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18.00 – 20.00||3.00 – 4.00||11.00 – 15.00||57.89 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 317L||1.4438||S31703||SUS 317L||–||–||–||X2CrNiMo18-15-4|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)