Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Titanium Gr 2 Nipple, which are used even in aesthetic applications. Our Titanium Grade 2 Hexagon Reducing Nipple demand high levels of reliable performance in surgery and medicine as well as in aerospace, automotive, chemical plant, power generation, oil and gas extraction, sports, and other major industries. Corrosion resistance is similar between these Titanium Grade 2 Hexagon Nipple but mechanical properties vary along with varying oxygen and iron contents. This Titanium Grade 2 One End Threaded Nipple is a widely used grade that offers a yield strength of 275MPa (40ksi) minimum.
Our Titanium Grade 2 Both End Threaded Nipple has very high tensile strength and toughness (even at extreme temperatures). Titanium Grade 2 Concentric Swaged Nipple is unalloyed titanium and what is considered as “commercially pure” titanium. Limited impurities are iron, nitrogen and oxygen in our Titanium Grade 2 Eccentric Swaged Nipple, where these elements raise the mechanical properties (hardness, yield and tensile strength) at the expense of elongation.
In Commercially Pure Titanium Grade 2 Hex Nipple, the mechanical properties are controlled by the chemistry input; higher amounts of Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Iron will increase strength properties. Our Ti Gr. 2 Nipple has good cold forming characteristics and provides excellent corrosion resistance. Commercially pure, or CP, Ti Gr. 2 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is unalloyed, where at service temperature it consists of 100 % hcp alpha phase.
Table Of Contents
Titanium Gr 2 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366, ASME SB 366|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
|Size||:||½” NB to 24″NB|
|Ti Grade2||99.2 min||0.1 max||0.3 max||0.015 max||0.03 max||0.25 max||–||–|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Titanium Gr. 2||4.5 g/cm3||1665 °C (3030 °F)||Psi – 49900 , MPa – 344||Psi – 39900 , MPa – 275||20 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)