Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of a widespread range of Hastelloy Hastelloy X Tube to Male Fittings, where the hot – working range is 1600 Degree F to 2150 Degree F. All our offered products such as Hastelloy X Tube Fittings are engineered by a team of skilled professionals which makes it a point to use advanced machines and equipment in the manufacturing process. Hastelloy X Compression Fittings is one of the most extensively used nickel base super – alloys for gas turbine engine parts.
Hastelloy X Ferrule Fittings has also been found to be remarkably resistant to SCC in petrochemical uses. It is well suitable for welding and forming. Molybdenum, iron, nickel and chromium content make these Hastelloy X Double Ferrule Fittings one of the world’s most well – liked named products. Hastelloy X Male Connector Fittings (UNS N06002) has soaring potency up to 816 Degree C and excellent oxidation resistance up to 1204 Degree C. Meanwhile, these Alloy X Male Connector Tube Fittings are also being offered in customized sizes and shapes to our customers.
Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent dealer and trader of Alloy X Ferrule Fittings, which has good mechanical properties at cryogenic temperatures to moderately high temperatures up to 538 Degree C. Alloy X Double Ferrule Fittings is a versatile austenitic nickel – chromium – molybdenum – tungsten alloy with enhanced resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
Hastelloy X Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 ASME SB366|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Hastelloy, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Hastelloy X||Balance||8.00 – 10.00||20.50 – 23.00||17.00 – 20.00||1.00 max||0.05 – 0.15||0.50 – 2.50||1.00 max||0.04 max||0.03 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.22 g/cm³||1355°C||655 MPa||240 MPa||35%|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)