Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Monel 400 Tube to Male Fittings, where these products is being provided by us is factory – made using superior quality of metal. Our Monel 400 Tube Fittings are characterized by their resistance to attack by alkalis and acids, in addition to their superior mechanical potency and excellent ductility. Welding techniques comprising metal – arc welding, gas – arc welding, submerged – arc welding and gas – metal – arc welding are suggested on these Monel 400 Compression Fittings. Heavy duty machining tooling and equipment must be used in our Monel 400 Male Connector Fittings to lessen down chatter or work – toughening of the alloy onward of the cutting.
These Monel 400 Ferrule Fittings (UNS N04400) is a rock – solid solution alloy which can merely be hardboiled by cold functioning. Meanwhile, our Monel 400 Double Ferrule Fittings are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. These Alloy 400 Male Connector Fittings has great mechanical properties at subzero temperatures, can be used in temperatures up to 1000 Degree F, and its melting point is 2370 Degree F – 2460 Degree F.
The presence of our Monel 400 Compression Tube Fittings can lead to galvanic corrosion. In other words, if aluminum, zinc, or iron are used as fasteners for these Monel 400 Double Ferrule Fittings and then exposed to certain conditions, the metal will quickly corrode.
Monel 400 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 ASME SB366|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Monel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Monel 400||0.30 max||2.00 max||0.50 max||0.024 max||28.00 – 34.00||2.50 max||63.00 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Monel 400||8.8 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 35,000 , MPa – 240||40 %|
|Monel 400||2.4360||N04400||NW 4400||NA 13||МНЖМц 28-2,5-1,5||NU-30M||NiCu30Fe|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)