Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Inconel 718 Socket Weld Fittings to the clients, which is used from cryogenic temperatures up to long term service at 1200 Degree F. Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Elbow has an excellent creep – rupture strength at temperatures up to 700 Degree C (1300 Degree F). Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Tee is age harden able and may be welded in fully aged condition, along with having excellent oxidation resistance up to 1800 degrees F (980 degrees C). Also known as “heat – resistant super – alloys” or “high – temperature alloys”, Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Cap can withstand severe mechanical stresses and strains in extreme environments while remaining stable, corrosion and creep resistant.
It has been used for jet engine and high – speed airframe parts such as wheels, spacers, buckets, and Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Coupling temperature bolts and fasteners. The welding characteristics of Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Cross, especially its resistance to post – weld cracking, are outstanding. Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Union is a nickel – based super alloy that is well suited for applications requiring high strength in temperature ranges from cryogenic up to 1400 Degree F.
Inconel 718 Forged Socket Weld Plug is a precipitation – hardening nickel – chromium alloy containing significant amounts of iron, columbium, and molybdenum, along with lesser amounts of aluminum and titanium.
Inconel 718 Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Inconel 718||0.08 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||–||0.015 max||17 – 21||0.30 max||50.0-55.0||–|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.2 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi –1,35,000 , MPa – 930||Psi – 75,000 , MPa – 482||45 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)