Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Monel Alloy K500 Forged Threaded fittings, where our expert professionals make use of excellent quality material in the production process. Typical applications for our Monel K500 Forged Threaded Elbow (UNS N05500) are pump shafts and impellers; doctor blades and scrapers; oil – well drill collars and instruments; electronic components; springs; and valve trim. These Monel K500 Forged Threaded Tee is a nickel – copper alloy, precipitation harden able through additions of aluminum and titanium.
Our Monel K500 Forged Threaded Cross has approximately three times the yield strength and double the tensile strength when compared with Monel 400 Forged Threaded Cross Fittings. These Monel K500 Forged Threaded Cap also has excellent corrosion resistance together with increased strength and hardness of that of Alloy 400. Meanwhile, our Monel K500 Forged Threaded Fittings are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers.
These Monel K500 Forged Threaded Coupling can be readily joined and fabricated, which further has excellent mechanical properties at subzero temperatures. By proper control of the amount of hot or cold work and by the selection of appropriate thermal treatments, finished fabrications in our Monel K500 Forged Threaded Union can be produced to a rather wide range of mechanical properties. These Monel K500 Forged Threaded Bushing is used in the section of Alkylation units in direct contact with concentrated hydrofluoric acid.
Monel K500 Threaded Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
|Standards||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, K5000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|K500||0.25 max||1.5 max||0.5 max||0.010 max||27.00 – 33.00||0.5 – 2||63.00 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|K500||8.44 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 160000 , MPa – 1100||Psi – 115000 , MPa – 790||20 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)