Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of quality Nickel 201 Threaded Forged Fittings, which belongs to the transition metals and is hard and ductile. An important reason for its success is that the corrosion product of Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Elbow, such as nickel chloride, has a relatively low solubility in this range of concentration. Because of this reason, Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Tee should be used only with caution when solutions are at high velocity. Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Cross is a chemical element, where it is a silvery-white lustrous metal with a slight golden tinge.
Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Cap, powdered to maximize the reactive surface area, shows a significant chemical activity, but larger pieces are slow to react with air under standard conditions because an oxide layer forms on the surface and prevents further corrosion (passivation). Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Fittings has excellent resistance to anhydrous hydrofluoric acid even at elevated temperatures.
In aqueous solutions for Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Coupling, however, service is usually limited to below 180 Degree F (80 Degree C). Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Union has limited usefulness in commercial phosphoric acid solutions. Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Bushing usually contain impurities such as fluorides and ferric salts that accelerate corrosion. If oxidizing salts are present in any but very small amounts, corrosion of Nickel 201 Forged Threaded Plug will be increased.
Nickel 201 Threaded Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
|Standards||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2010 LBS, 3000 LBS, 2010 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|201||0.02 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.01 max||0.25 max||0.40 max||99.0 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|201||8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||45 %|
|Nickel 201||2.4068||N02201||NW 2201||NA 12||НП-2||–||LC-Ni 99|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)