Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Stainless Steel 317L Socket Weld Fittings, which is provided by the strain associated with the stress – induced transformation and the high work – hardening rate of the martensitic product. The abrasion resistance of Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket Weld Elbow was shown to be superior to that of mild steel. The abrasive – corrosive properties of Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket Weld Tee are very much superior to those of most proprietary abrasion – resistant alloys.
Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket Weld Cap appear to have the best overall abrasion resistance within the stainless steel group and under slow rates of strain their dry abrasion resistance is superior to those of typical abrasion – resistant alloys. Such abrasion resistance coupled with toughness and good corrosion resistance would clearly allow these Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket Weld Coupling to compete successfully in many situations involving abrasive – corrosive wear.
The optimum Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket Weld Cross would appear to be either an inexpensive metastable austenitic grade or a duplex stainless steel consisting of a fine – grained mixture of ferrite and unstable austenite. This proposal in Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket Weld Union is consistent with the effects which prior cold work and speed of abrasion have on the wear properties and the X-ray diffraction and electron microscopy examinations of the abraded surfaces.
Stainless Steel 317L Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|SS 317L||0.035 max||2 max||1.0max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||3.0-4.0||11.0-15.0||57.89 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 317L||1.4438||S31703||SUS 317L||–||–||–||X2CrNiMo18-15-4|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)