Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Super Duplex S32750 Socket Weld Fittings, where the corrosively of such solutions is affected by acidity and chloride content. In aqueous solutions containing hydrogen sulphide and chlorides, stress corrosion cracking can also occur on Super Duplex S32750 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings at temperatures below 60 Degree C (140 Degree F). In direct contrast to the case with ordinary chloride – induced stress corrosion cracking, ferritic stainless steels such as Super Duplex S32760 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings are more sensitive to this type of stress corrosion cracking than austenitic steels.
In accordance with solution annealed and liquid quenched wrought Super Duplex S32750 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings are suitable for use at temperatures up to 450 Degree F (232 Degree C) in sour environments in oil and gas production, if the partial pressure of hydrogen sulphide does not exceed. Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking (HISC) in Super Duplex S32760 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is an embrittlement phenomenon which may occur in catholically protected subsea steel constructions in the presence of high tensile stresses.
When connected to catholically protected carbon steels, Super Duplex S32750 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings will also be catholically protected even though this is not necessary. The low, ambient, and elevated temperature are mechanical properties of Super Duplex S32760 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings.
Table Of Contents
Super Duplex S32750/S32760 Forged Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Grades||:||S32750 / S32760/ S32950 A182 Gr F51 / F52 / F53 / F54 / F55 / F57 / F59 / F60 / F61|
|S32750/S32760||0.030max||1.20 max||0.80 max||0.035max||0.020 max||24.0-26.0||3.0-5.0||6.0-8.0||0.24/0.32||0.50|
|Grades||Density (g/cm 3)||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|S32750 / S32760||7.8 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 80000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 116000 , MPa – 800||15%|
|Super Duplex S32750/S32760||1.4410||S32750/S32760|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)