Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Titanium Grade 5 Socket Weld Fittings, where we provide these products to our valuable clienteles in different specifications at industry – leading prices. Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings has outstanding resistance to corrosion in seawater making it an exceptional select for use in subsea oil & gas and offshore processes where seawater weight and corrosion are concerns. Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fitting is age harden able by heat action to attain even greater powers.
Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings is used in medical, aerospace, and other uses where reasonable strength, good potency to weight, and promising corrosion features are essential. Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fitting also has some best features to offer such as precise dimensions, easy to fit, rust proof and more. Meanwhile, Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fitting are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers.
Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings is the common name for a number of different alloys used in corrosive environments. Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings is used to keep food surfaces and medical devices safe of microbes as it is self-repairing with its chromium oxide film. Our knowledgeable staff and resident metallurgists will be pleased to assist you further on any technical issue related to Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket Weld Lateral Tee Fittings.
Table Of Contents
Titanium Grade 5 Forged Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B381 & ASME B381|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Titanium Gr.5||90 min||–||0.25 max||–||–||0.2 max||6 min||4 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|4.43 g/cm3||1632 °C (2970 °F)||Psi – 138000 , MPa – 950||Psi – 128000 , MPa – 880||14 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)