Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F5 Threaded Forged Fittings, which should be machined in the annealed condition using surface speeds. The parts should then be Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Elbow Fittings which is generally considered to be weldable by the common fusion and resistance techniques. For maximum corrosion resistance to chemical environments, it is essential that the surface of Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Tee Fitting be free of all heat tint or oxide formed during annealing or hot working. All surfaces of Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Cross Fitting must be ground or polished to remove any traces of oxide and surface decarburization.
Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Cap Fittings useful for storing and handling acetic acid, especially in solutions where it is combined with formic acid and when aeration is not present (oxygen helps protect stainless steel under such conditions), though it provides the greatest level of resistance to corrosion.
Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Bend Fitting can be used in continuous service up to 1300 Degree F (705 Degree C), where scaling becomes excessive above 1500 Degree F (811 Degree C) in intermittent service. There are various sizes, shapes and surface finishes of Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Coupling Fittings to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threaded Union Fittings is used for corrosion – resistant tools such as this nutcracker.
Alloy Steel F5 Threaded Forged Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Threaded Forged Fittings|
|Alloy Steel F5||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.044-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)