Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Hastelloy B2 Socket Weld Fittings, which has very good resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. These Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fitting is an additional member of the Ni – Mo – family of alloys with a special chemistry designed to achieve a level of thermal stability greatly superior to that of other alloys. The improved thermal stability of Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fitting minimizes the problems associated with the fabrication of components. These Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fitting finds application under both oxidizing and reducing conditions especially in hot phosphoric acid, sulphuric acid, and as a material of construction for gas scrubbers in flue – gas desulphurization units.
Further important characteristics of Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fitting are magnetic and magneto strictive properties and high thermal and electrical conductivity in grades having low gas content. This is due to the reduced tendency to precipitate deleterious intermetallic phases in these Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fitting, thereby, providing lower loss of ductility during and following various heat treating operations.
Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings has low carbon content, which should permit its use in the as-welded condition. In addition, these Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings has improved corrosion resistance to many non – oxidizing acidic environments (Acetic, Formic, and Hydrochloric acids).
Table Of Contents
Hastelloy B2 Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Hastelloy B2||0.02 max||1.00 max||0.1 max||0.04 max||0.03 max||1.00 max||26.0-30.0||Balance||2.00 max||20.00 – 22.50|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|9.2 g/cm3||1370 °C (2500 ºF )||Psi – 1,10,000 , MPa – 760||Psi – 51000 , MPa – 350||40 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)