Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Stainless Steel 304H Tube to Female Pipes, where stress – relief annealing is carried out at 280 Degree C to 500 Degree C. In general, heat treatments are only used with SS 304H Tube Fittings for soft annealing and stress relieving. Temperatures for recrystallization annealing in SS 304H Compression Fittings can vary over wide limits between about 620 Degree C and 900 Degree C, depending on degree of cold work, nickel content and additional constituents.
High temperatures in SS 304H Female Connector Fittings are associated with short annealing times (continuous annealing) and low temperatures with long annealing times (static annealing). It is advisable to anneal excluding air or in a slightly reducing atmosphere of 304H Stainless Steel Tube Fittings, to avoid the pickling that is required with air – containing annealing atmospheres. 304H Stainless Steel Female Connector Fittings are widely used as they are inexpensive, which further have great resistance to sea water corrosion due to the presence of significant amounts of manganese and iron.
SS 304H Ferrule Tube Fittings can be welded using gas shielded arc welding, spot welding, coated metal arc welding, butt welding, oxyacetylene welding, brazing, soldering and seam welding processes. SS 304H Double Ferrule Tube Fittings are used in areas where stainless steel cannot be used due to chloride stress – corrosion cracking and in other parts requiring high levels of corrosion resistance.
Table Of Contents
Stainless Steel 304H Tube to Female Pipes Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
|Thread||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|304H||0.04-0.10||2.0 max||0.75 max||0.045||0.030||18.0-20.0||–||8.0-10.5||–|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness Rockwell B (HR B) max||Hardness Brinell (HB) max|
|Grade||Density (kg/m3)||Elastic Modulus (GPa)||Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (m/m/°C)||Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||Specific Heat 0-100°C (J/kg.K)||Electrical Resistivity
|0-100°C||0-315°C||0-538°C||at 100°C||at 500°C|
|AISI Grade Equivalent||JIS Equivalent||Stainless Steel Notation||EN/DIN Numerical Equivalent||UNS
|EN/DIN Symbolical Equivalent|
|AISI 304H||SUS304H||SS 304H||EN 1.4948||UNS S30409||X2CrNiN18-10|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)