Sachiya Steel International is one of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Super Duplex Steel S32750 Tube to Male Fittings, where the specialists working in the company of us make use of superior quality of machinery and cutting – edge methodologies to make the accessible variety of products. Our Super Duplex Steel S32760 Tube Fittings is generally being used in Shipbuilding and Marine Industry: such as in Shafts and Propellers, Rudders, Pumps, Shaft Seals, Valves, Instrumentation, Bolts and Fasteners, Oil and Chemical Tankers.
The duplex microstructure offers these Super Duplex Steel S32750 Tube Fittings a low constant of thermal growth and advanced heat conductivity than austenitic steels and is in fact appropriate for functioning temperatures till temperature 300 Deg C. Meanwhile, our Super Duplex S32760 Male Connector Fittings are as well being offered in different sizes, designs and shapes to our customers.
The cooling speed of these Super Duplex Steel S32750 Male Connector Fittings from the welding heat has a very great impact on the austenite – ferrite ratio that is produced at room temperature. Thus a retarded cooling in our Super Duplex S32760 Compression Fittings leads to higher austenite content than rapid cooling, after which up to 90 % ferrite is to be expected. Depending on the welding procedure and the seam geometry, these Super Duplex S32750 Compression Fittings is possible to influence the ferrite / austenite ratio in this way.
Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Super Duplex Steel , 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|S32750||0.030 max||1.20 max||0.80 max||0.035 max||0.020 max||24.00 – 26.00||3.00 – 5.00||6.00 – 8.00||0.24 – 0.32||58.095 min|
|S32760||0.05 max||1.00 max||1.00 max||0.030 max||0.010 max||24.00 – 26.00||3.00 – 4.00||6.00 – 8.00||0.20 – 0.30||57.61 min|
|Grades||Density (g/cm 3)||Density (lb/in 3)||Melting Point (°C)||Melting Point (°F)|
|S32750 / S32760||7.8||0.281||1350||2460|
|Super Duplex 2507||1.4410||S32750 / S32760|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)