Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Alloy Steel F11 Socket Weld Fittings, which must be hardened for maximum heat and corrosion resistance. Performance of Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings is best with a smooth surface finish. Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fitting has less corrosion resistance than the austenitic grades and also less than 17 % chromium ferritic alloys. We have great pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Stockist & Suppliers of Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings. For thin sections of Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings, air cooling can be substituted for the oil quench.
As a result, Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fitting still exhibits its high hardness and wears resistance properties but some ductility is introduced at the loss of a few pints of hardness. Characterized by good corrosion resistance in mild atmospheric industrial and domestic environments, Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings is coupled with good strength and excellent toughness in the hardened and tempered condition.
Due to its excellent hardenability, Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fitting is capable of being through hardened depending upon carbon content and section size. Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket Weld Lateral Tee Fitting is rated as more resistant than grade 904L and approaching that of the 6 % Molybdenum “super austenitic” grades.
Table Of Contents
Alloy Steel F11 Forged Socket weld Fitting Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Alloy Steel F11||0.05-0.15||0.3-0.6||0.5-1||0.03||0.03||1-1.5||0.044-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)