Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Inconel 625 Socket Weld Fittings, which has excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures. Because of this, the uses of these Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Elbow have expanded into a wide range of industries such as the chemical processing industry, and for marine and nuclear applications to make pumps and valves and other high pressure equipment. Our Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Tee is used as wire rope for mooring cables, propeller blades for motor patrol gunboats, submarine quick – disconnect fittings, submarine auxiliary propulsion motors, etc.
These Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Cap has withstood many corrosive environments and also has excellent weldability and is frequently used to weld AL-6XN. Our Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Coupling is good for sea water applications and has outstanding resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion cracking. These Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Cross has exceptional fatigue resistance, therefore, precipitation – hardening treatments are not required.
Because of its resistance to corrosion, pressure and heat, our Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Tee is ideal for applications in the power industry, chemical processing components, aerospace, marine and hardware industries. These Inconel 625 Forged Socket Weld Lateral Tee is a Ni – Cr – Mo alloy that is used for its high strength, high toughness, and its oxidation and corrosion resistance.
Inconel 625 Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Inconel 625||0.10 max||0.50 max||0.5 max||–||0.015 max||20.0 – 23.0||–||58 min||5.0 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.4 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 1,35,000 , MPa – 930||Psi – 75,000 , MPa – 517||42.5 %|
|Inconel 625||2.4856||N06625||NCF 625||NA 21||ХН75МБТЮ||NC22DNB4M||NiCr22Mo9Nb|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)