Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Nickel Alloy 201 Nipple, which is obtained from nickel carbonyl by one of two processes. Nickel 201 Hexagon Reducing Nipple may be passed through a large chamber at high temperatures in which tens of thousands of nickel spheres, called pellets, are constantly stirred. The carbonyl of Nickel 201 Hexagon Nipple decomposes and deposits pure nickel onto the nickel spheres. In the alternate process, nickel carbonyl of Nickel 201 One End Threaded Nipple is decomposed in a smaller chamber at 230 Degree C to create a fine nickel powder.
Nickel 201 Both End Threaded Nipple is used in many specific and recognizable industrial and consumer products, including stainless steel, alnico magnets. Nickel 201 Concentric Swaged Nipple is pre – eminently an alloy metal, and its chief use is in nickel steels and nickel cast irons, in which it typically increases the tensile strength, toughness, and elastic limit.
Our Nickel 201 Eccentric Swaged Nipple is an excellent alloying agent for certain precious metals and is used in the fire assay as a collector of platinum group elements. As such, Ni 201 Nipple is used for plating and as a green tint in glass, and is also capable of fully collecting all elements from ores, and of partially collecting gold. Our Ni 201 Hexagon Reducing Nipple and other alloys are frequently used as catalysts for hydrogenation reactions.
Table Of Contents
Nickel 201 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366, ASME SB 366|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
|Size||:||½” NB to 24″NB|
|Nickel 201||0.15 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.01 max||0.25 max||0.40 max||99.0 min||–|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Nickel 201||8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||45 %|
|Nickel 201||2.4068||N02201||NW 2201||NA 12||НП-2||–||LC-Ni 99|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)